As your Counsellor/Life Coach and /or Analytical Hypnotherapist, I will act like a psychological mirror in which you will be able to see yourself more clearly and understand yourself better.
I will help you to find unique strategies that will enable you to make the changes you want to make in your life using a variety of effective therapeutic tools and techniques. These changes will improve your overall mental wellbeing and your general health.
Whilst Counselling/Life Coaching is available to all ages, I am particularly experienced in working with children (age 8 and over) and young people.
I am a highly qualified and experienced integrative therapist.
Being an Integrative Counsellor/Life Coach and Analytical Hypnotherapist means that I am not limited to the use of just one therapeutic approach.
I have sound knowledge and a wealth of experience in using a wide variety of theories, styles and approaches such as: Cognitive Behavioural; Solution Focused Brief Therapy; Transformational Life Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Personal Construct Psychology with a Person Centred approach to underlie these.
I am an Accredited Professional registered member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS-Accr) and an Accredited Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP-Accrd) and as such I abide by the ethical framework of these organisations.
I am also a registered member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA) and the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
My qualifications include:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling– (Accredited by the BritishAssociation of Counselling and Psychotherapy) Queen Margaret University/The Peter Bowes Consultancy
- Post Qualifying Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People-Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Accredited by the GeneralHypnotherapy Register)-HypnoPerth, Scotland
- Specialist Certificate in Solution Focused Practice-BRIEF, London
- Specialist Certificate Cyberculture– Online Therapy/Coach Institute